Spring registration opens January 1st 2019, more specific dates to come.Register Here
- Tatertots Development Program (Age 3 –4 co-ed Birth Year 2014-2015*) =$45.00
- Tots Division (U5/U6 Birth Years 2013-2014*) =$75.00
- Recreational Division I (U7/U8 Birth Years 20011-2012*) =$85.00
- Recreational Division II (U9/U10 Birth Years 2009-2010) = $90.00
- Recreational Division III (Ages U11/U12 Birth Years 2007-2008*) =$95.00
*Age groups are based on calendar year birthdates (January 1st-December 31st) per
US Youth Soccer guidelines.
Your child’s jersey is included in the cost of registration. Please purchase a pair of black soccer shorts, black soccer socks as well as cleats and shin guards prior to the first scheduled game.
*Tatertot participants do not need to worry about uniform requirements, please just dress in athletic attire
All coaching is done on a volunteer basis. Even if you have not coached before, we invite you to volunteer this season! A coaches’ clinic will be held before the first week of practice and ongoing support and coaching resources will be available throughout the season. Kuna PAL offers one (1) player scholarship for each head coach. Coaches can apply that scholarship to their own registered child or another child on their team.
Scholarships are available for those families who need them. They must be approved by the Kuna PAL board and will go toward registration fees. We ask that ALL families who receive a scholarship, must purchase a jersey. To request a scholarship, please reach out to email@example.com.
Questions/Comments? Feel free to contact us!