Fall registration is now open, closes August 4.
Late registration begins August 4 with a $20 late fee.
Game dates to be determined.
Practice begins mid/late August.
Games are on Saturdays.
- Tatertots Development Program (Age 3 –4 co-ed Birth Year 2015-2016*) =$45.00
- Tots Division (U5/U6 Birth Years 2014-2015*) =$70.00
- Recreational Division I (U7/U8 Birth Years 20012-2013*) =$75.00
- Recreational Division II (U9/U10 Birth Years 2010-2011) = $80.00
- Outback Division (Ages U11/U12 Birth Years 2008-2009*) =$85.00
- Outback Division (Ages U13/U14 Birth Years 2006-2007*)=$90
*Age groups are based on calendar year birthdates (January 1st-December 31st) per
US Youth Soccer guidelines.
Your child’s jersey is included in the cost of registration. Please purchase a pair of black soccer shorts, black soccer socks as well as cleats and shin guards prior to the first scheduled game.
*Tatertot participants do not need to worry about uniform requirements, please just dress in athletic attire
All coaching is done on a volunteer basis. Even if you have not coached before, we invite you to volunteer this season! A coaches’ clinic will be held before the first week of practice and ongoing support and coaching resources will be available throughout the season. Kuna PAL offers one (1) player scholarship for each head coach. Coaches can apply that scholarship to their own registered child or another child on their team.
Scholarships are available for those families who need them. They must be approved by the Kuna PAL board and will go toward registration fees. We ask that ALL families who receive a scholarship, must purchase a jersey. To request a scholarship, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions/Comments? Feel free to contact us!
The policy of Kuna Police Activity League (KPAL) is to issue no refunds after the close of late registration. Prior to that day, a refund of the registration fee, minus jersey costs and a 10% administration fee will be issued.
Late registration fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Late refund requests will be assessed for programs based on the following subject to the discretion of the Board of Directors and based on the percentage of the season played:
- Injury resulting in lack of ability to participate for the rest of the season (the Board reserves the right to request a note from a doctor on letterhead indicating the participant cannot participate)
- Moving out of area
Late refund requests will not be issued for any of the following situations:
- Team placement (including request not honored)
- Practice time or location (KPAL teams are coached by parent volunteers and for that reason, KPAL allows coaches to set practice time/location around their schedule.)
- Game time or location
- Scheduling conflicts
- Weather cancellations
- Participant changes their mind
KPAL will be unable to move players to another team if the assigned team does not have a coach.
All refunds are subject to approval by the KPAL Board of Directors. All requests must be in writing and shall include a detailed explanation for the request. Approved refunds will take approximately 3-4 weeks for processing.
In the event of a global pandemic or catastrophic event causing the season to end, refunds will be assessed as follows:
- If it is before the season has started and uniforms/jerseys have not been ordered, you will receive a full refund minus any late fees.
- If it is before the season has started and uniforms/jerseys have been ordered, you will receive a refund, minus the uniform/jersey cost and late fees. (You will be given the uniform/jersey at a schedule determined by the commissioner, subject to the ability to obtain the jersey.)
- If the season has started, you will be entitled to up to a 50% refund, depending on the length of the season played prior to shut down.
- The refund must be requested in writing within 14 days of the cancelation of the season. After 14 days, you will automatically be given a site credit for any future KPAL activity.