To provide safe, enjoyable, and structured activities aimed at enhancing leadership, self control, and decision-making skills for all youth participants.
- To cultivate the values of good sportsmanship, team play, and physical fitness through Flag Football and Soccer made available to youth of both sexes, all races, creeds, religions, and nationalities.
- To provide an enjoyable experience of playing Flag Football and Soccer, while teaching the basic fundamentals of the game, teamwork, good sportsmanship, discipline and leadership.
- To provide a well-organized and implemented program that is appreciated and favorably received by the parents and the community.
- PAL FLAG FOOTBALL AND SOCCER operates under the direction of the PAL Executive Board and the Kuna Police Activities League by-laws.
- PAL FLAG FOOTBALL AND SOCCER operates under a nondiscrimination policy.
Kuna Police Activities League was founded in 2012 by Ada County Sheriff Captain Kody Aldrich, in partnership with Meridian PAL.
Kuna PAL is providing Kuna area youth with a Leadership, Mentoring and Sports Programs right here in Kuna!