Kuna Police Activities League (KPAL) exists because of the numerous volunteers
who dedicate their time to the youth of our community. KPAL volunteers serve in many capacities such as coaches, league directors, referees, team parents, field set up, committee members, and board members. Thank you for your service!
KPAL strives to offer quality sports programs and ensuring the safety of the youth is our highest priority. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and consideration for compliance of our Volunteer Background Check Policy.
VOLUNTEER BACKGROUND CHECK
Once you have a passed the background check, you will be issued a badge, indicating to the KPAL organization and the families of the players that you have passed your background check. KPAL requires you wear your current KPAL badge to all practices, games, and other KPAL events.
The following is a list of offenses that will disqualify you from being a Volunteer for KPAL.
Including but not limited to:
• Any Felony conviction
• Cannot be (currently) on: Probation, Parole, intermittent work release or the subject of a criminal investigation.
• Any Sexual Crime convictions
• Any Hate crime convictions
• Any crimes against children convictions
• Any misdemeanor drug convictions in the past 5 years
• Any violent misdemeanors in the past 5 years
• Any general (non-violent) misdemeanors in the past 3 years
If you have any questions regarding the background check or procedure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org