Registration is now open for 2022 Spring Football. We have 3 divisions, pee wee (age 5-6), sophomore (age 7-9) and junior (age 10-12.) There will be no play-ups allowed. Every child that registers will play in the age group that they should be playing in.
*Practices can begin on 3/1/22. First games will be played March 12, 2022. No games will be held March 19 or March 26, 2022 (spring break.)
*Last regular season games and final games for the Pee Wee Division will be on May 14, 2022. The Sophomore and Junior divisions will Tournament at the end of the season, single elimination, on May 20-21. 2022.
* All Games are played at Fremont Middle School.
* Proof of Age: Kuna PAL reserves the right to require proof of age by birth certificate. Any player, parent, or coach violating KPAL rules or code of conduct is subject to immediate dismissal from the league.
* Kuna PAL Flag Football reserves the right to change age groups based on player signups.
* Buddies At the August 2021 board meeting, the Kuna PAL Board reaffirmed its commitment to the buddy system. KPAL will make every effort to honor buddy requests for all age divisions during regular registration; however, buddy requests are not guaranteed. If a particular child is requested by more than one child, there is no guarantee that both of the children that requested that child will be placed on the same team together. We highly recommend that parents communicate with each other and make sure they have each others permission to add a child so that there is no duplication during registration. Buddy requests for late registrations will not be honored.
* The Kuna PAL requires all registrant families to volunteer up to 5 hours per season (coaches obviously put in more time than that,) with no more than 10 hours total per family When registering, you will need to select your preferred volunteer position. We will try to honor one of your top 3 requests but cannot guarantee requests. First preference will be awarded in order of registration. If you choose not to volunteer, you may pay at $25 opt out fee which is billed separately. If you fail to perform your volunteer obligation, you will be charged $50 per KPAL policy.
Please register today!